Decreasing sperm count. Suggest medicine for increasing sperm count?

Urologist
Question
Sir,

My sperm count is gradually decreasing from last 8 month from 30 mil/ml to 4 mil/ml. Total report analysis is attached here. Plz kindly go though it and suggest good medicine to increase my count in short span time. Plz

P.S
Posted Mon, 18 Jun 2012 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 12 hours later
Hi
I understand your query and concern.
Your count is gradually coming down, but the motility of the sperms and morphology are ok.
You need to get examined physically for the presence of VARICICELE by an urologist.
Smoking has a significant negative impact on the count.
Kindly quit smoking and get yourself checked by an urologist.
Most of the medicines like maxosa contain anti-oxidants and nutrients for the sperm and so cannot be entirely relied upon to improve count.
Hope I answered your query. Kindly get back for any further queries.
Get well soon.
DR G Srinivasan.

Follow-up: Decreasing sperm count. Suggest medicine for increasing sperm count? 1 hour later
Sir,

I have gone through the physical test of TESTICLES (I don't know whether the same is called as VARICICELE OR NOT) by Dr. Jayaram, urologist in J.J.Hospital, Hyderabad. He said everything is ok and suggested CRANMED Capsules for few days.

Sir, This is my very serious concern now. am getting depressed. Kindly suggest one good doctor in Hyderabad who knows to you and who understand my problem with care and caution OR Give me your appointment on those days when you are in Hyderabad.

Alternatively, Suggest any medicine also.

Plzz..

Kind Regards XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 2 hours later
Hi
I understand your query and concern.
If Varicocele is ruled out, then u need to be on regular medicines to see if count is improving.
Quit smoking.
U can only wait and watch or go for artificial methods of getting pregnant.
Get well soon.
DR G Srinivasan.