Dear Sir, Please see my thyroide reports and it looks

Question
Dear Sir, Please see my thyroide reports and it looks the trend on my t4 and t3 are not good. Can you please advise, what i need to do to get them corrected.
Posted Wed, 22 Nov 2017 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems

Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 26 hours later
Brief Answer:
I need details.

Detailed Answer:
Hi. Welcome to Healthcare Magic. I am Dr Anshul Varshney for your help.
To help you better I need to know :
1. Are you on any medicines for thyroid or any other disease?
2. Why did you get these tests done?
Revert with the asked details for a better help.

Follow-up: Dear Sir, Please see my thyroide reports and it looks 1 hour later

I just did the basic check up and i am on niftas 100 mg morning and evening since last 4 months due to prostate infection.

I have been infecting with this diseases since last 10 months and still medication is on.

I am not on any thyroid tablets and i have seen this trend since last 1 year. Earlier, my thyroid levels were good and never had any issues. Please advise.

Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 12 hours later
Brief Answer:
Keep a watch

Detailed Answer:
Hi, See since your TSH is normal, so there is nothing to worry as such and no treatment is indicated at this point of time.

In such case scenario, i would recommend you to keep a watch on your thyroid profile and get it repeated every 3 monthly and write back to me with the reports.

Good Luck.