Dead fetus, multiple calculi in gall bladder, swollen and echogenic kidney. What to do?

Sir, With clement and candid I want to elaborate a critical problem.The problem is as follows A lady aged 30 years was in a pregnancy stage.But the child inside the belly was dead.The baby was dead 3 days ago.She is now in Guwahati Medical College(Assam,India).The doctors found multiple calculli in the Gold bladder lumen.Both the Kidneys are mild swollen and echogenic.No calculus or hydronephrosis is seen in both the kidneys.The baby is still inside the belly.Due to these reasons they are not been able for doing operation. So sir kindly give me a suitable advice and help me.Kindly tell me what should I do now?Is it curable?
Posted Fri, 21 Sep 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 58 minutes later

Multiple calculi in gall bladder lumen are asymptomatic, then nothing to worry for them. They can be treated later on.

Main problem is dead foetus inside the mother's womb & if it remains for a longer period, mother may go in disseminated intravascular coagulopathy that is almost irreversible.

If liver function test, renal function test & (main thing is coagulation profile) are normal then she can be operated or induced for delivery.

I hope your query has been answered. Please let me know if you have more concerns.