Curved penis towards left and has a banana shape. Pain during erection. Will it have an impact on sex life?

Question
Age:27 Years
Weight & Height: 67 KG and 5’11”
Gender (Male/ Female):Male

Marital Status:Single

Problem In Detail: My problem is Curved Penis towards left and in other words it can be said that my penis is having the shape of Banana. I don’t have any other problem like pain during eraction and others and problem is that I am going to marry very soon and now I am little bit doubtful regarding my after marriage sex life. I never had the experience of sex earlier.
Posted Thu, 7 Nov 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Brief answer...it is absolutely normal.
Detailed answer...
Hello XXXXXXX
A slight curve towards left in your penis is absolutely normal.
No penis is absolutely straight like a rod on erection and a slight bent towards left side is absolutely normal.
The problem arises when ypu have some lump or growth running along your shaft of penis or if you have pain in penis on erection.
If there are no symptoms of such type,then simply forget it and I am quite sure that you would enjoy your married life without Any problem.
I hope it helps however ypu may revert to me or any further query.
Best of luck
Thanks

Follow-up: Curved penis towards left and has a banana shape. Pain during erection. Will it have an impact on sex life? 15 hours later
Neither any lump is seen or felt by me on my penis nor any pain during the erection. But still i am worried about my sex life due to curvature of penis. I am thankful to you for your quick response.
Please tell me some thing more about this problem.
I want to ask that as i have read on internet that masturbation is the reason for penis curvature. Is it so?

As I wrote earlier,it is absolutely normal,however if you feel tensed about it,the best would be to consult a uro surgeon for a visual and physical inspection and examination.
Masturbation doesn't lead to any curvature of penis.
Thanks

Follow-up: Curved penis towards left and has a banana shape. Pain during erection. Will it have an impact on sex life? 18 minutes later
Thanks a lot for quick response.
Sir Where should i go for consultation a urologist or sexologist?

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 6 minutes later
You need to consult a urologist.
There is very famous hospital in your city known as PGI.You may go to the uro surgery department there.
Or you may to any other big private hospital in your city.
All big hospitals have a urosurgery department,where you may consult a uro surgeon.
Thanks

Follow-up: Curved penis towards left and has a banana shape. Pain during erection. Will it have an impact on sex life? 15 minutes later
Thanks A Lot Sir
Sir one thing more that as i read on internet that Ayurvedic oil orgy masssge oil manufactured by Baba Ramdev is used in curvature penis. Is it so may i use it. and also tell me is it has any side effect or negative effect on penis. or it is really usefull for penis.

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 7 minutes later
First of all the most important thing to be done is ,whether any abnormality in your penis exists or not.
If there is no abnormality,then there is no need for any medication.
Such types of ads are misleading and are as good as nonsense.
Your priority should be to consult a urosurgeon,rather than running after different controversial therapies.
Thanks

Follow-up: Curved penis towards left and has a banana shape. Pain during erection. Will it have an impact on sex life? 2 hours later
ok sir....thanks for your reply as it is helpful to increase my confidence. i have discussed the matter with my friends they also told me the same thing that curveature of the penis is normal and the same is told by you also SO it is very positive for me. for that i am very thankfull to you.
now one more question sir as i have told u that i have not had the experience of SEX earlier,so having many doubts regarding it. my doubt is foreskin on penis. foreskin of my penis is not removed at the time of erection but when i pulled it back then it removed but it is attached at the end of the forskin with penis shaft.
so please remove my this confusion also.

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 4 hours later
If the foreskin can be retracted easily,then there is nothing to worry.
The best for you would be to consult a urologist and show your penis to him,so that a proper assessment of all of your queries can be made in one consultation.This would help you in removing all your doubts from your mind,once for all.
In my opinion,everything is normal with you,but you should definitely seek a opinion from a urologist.
Thanks

Follow-up: Curved penis towards left and has a banana shape. Pain during erection. Will it have an impact on sex life? 12 hours later
Thanks A lot Sir..............

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 minutes later
You are most welcome to ask any query anytime.
Thanks