Cramping, exhausted, white creamy discharge, tender breast, runny nose. What are the chances I'm pregnant?

pregnancy symptomsI ovulated on the 27th my husband and I had sex 5 days prior and 2 days after.....the symptoms that I've been having are cramping, exhausted, white creamy discharge, slightly tender breast and a runny noise like I have a child but not quite...what are the chances I'm pregnant? I'm suppose to start my next menstrual cycle on the 11th
Posted Mon, 30 Apr 2012 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 6 hours later

Thanks for the query

Intercourse 2 days after the ovulation and 5 days prior , the chances of pregnancy are there as sperm can survive for a longer period

Tender breasts and cramping can be due to pregnancy or premenstrual syndrome

Wait till 11th and after that you can do pregnancy test in urine at home with kit

Creamy discharge can be due to candida infection also

Runny nose doesn't have to do anything with pregnancy

Best wishes

Any further query is most welcome