Could small white pimples in mouth be an indication of oral cancer?

I have what looks like one or two extremely small white pimples on the inside of my left cheek. I can feel it with my tongue, but I cant "pop" it. Painless. I've never smoked, never drink, whats the likelihood this is oral cancer??? 26 year old, healthy female. The bump feel very very small, like a quarter of the size of a pea, maybe smaller. Had to get a flashlight to see it, and it looks like 1 or 2 pimples(whiteheads), but i cant pop them. Actually, it's one bump. I tried to "pop" it by scratching it and all I could do was scratch the top layer of skin off, and now the area is red/bleeding. So worried about cancer!
Posted Wed, 1 Jan 2014 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. T Shobha Deepak 4 days later
Brief Answer: highly unlikely to be oral cancer Detailed Answer: Greetings of the day 26 year female' no other risk factors for oral cancer it's highly unlikely to be oral cancer. It's more likely to be small retention cyst in the oral cavity. Oral cancer of cheek usually presents as flat lesion unlike the pimple like elevated lesion. Place ice over it, bleeding will subside. The lesion should subside in 3 to 4. Days. In rarest of the events of it persists beyond it consult a doctor. Rest be assured everything is alright. In case you require any further assistance, will be glad to assist you. Take care Best Regards Dr T Shobha MBBS MD