Could a white ball falling out from vagina be an embryo?

Mar 2013
last reply from yesterday not responded to. I know as I said I felt this small pea /blueberry sized white ball fall out from vagina when urinating. Just wondering if I was 4-5 weeks (LMP) is it possible to see and feel this slide out. No pain--just the sensation of sliding out. Would the embryo be white and round visible to the eye. I saw it. Not transparent--more opaque . Could not see into it. Flushed first then thought and it is too late to test. Since pea sized could this be possibly before implantation. No blood or spotting or bleeding after this happened. Tissue clean.
Posted Fri, 17 Jan 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 3 hours later
Brief Answer: ABORTION NOT THAT LIKELY. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to us with your health concern. At 4 - 5 weeks post LMP, if you had conceived, the embryo would correspond to the size you mentioned. It would indeed be the size of a small pea or a small blueberry. However, it is highly unlikely that there would be no bleeding / spotting associated with the expulsion. The embryo would be jelly like in consistency, and it would be surrounded by blood clots. IT would appear reddish gray with flecks of white, and would be translucent in some areas , not totally opaque. Also, there would be some amount of bleeding / pain with cramping preceding or following the expulsion. Judging from your description, I think it is more likely that it was a lump / clump of whitish vaginal discharge which fell out. It is not too late to test, as it just happened yesterday. Please take a pregnancy test so you know what happened. Also, what was your LMP, and what is your normal menstrual pattern ? Do write back with more details. All the best.
Follow-up: Could a white ball falling out from vagina be an embryo? 15 hours later
Sorry, once again if embryo is anywhere between 4-6 weeks (LMP) could it be expelled before transplantation since just floating around in uterus and for whatever reason it did not implant it flushed right out of vagina after urination. Just felt the sensation of its passing. Since it did not implant therefore just a white ball. No staining, bleeding, cramping or anything else. I heard early in pregnancy that you can miscarry without any symptoms. This was a small white blob. Did not feel it's texture. Flushed before I processed it. Did not fall apart just blob pea sized or blueberry.
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 9 hours later
Brief Answer: DETAILED BELOW Detailed Answer: At 4 - 6 weeks, the embryo would be implanted. The embryo implants as early as day 5 after conception. It cannot just float around in the uterus, even for a day. Hence, expulsion or abortion invariably has some amount of spotting / bleeding. Take care.
Follow-up: Could a white ball falling out from vagina be an embryo? 10 hours later
Could the above happen at 3 weeks around time of conception. Just be passed if an earlier time?? With no symptoms?? Since so early it just passed out. Thank_you.
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 4 hours later
Brief Answer: LET ME KNOW LMP Detailed Answer: Even at 3 weeks of conception, the embryo is attached to the uterus. At no point does it just float around. Could you tell me your LMP and the date of probable conception - I might guide you better ?
Follow-up: Could a white ball falling out from vagina be an embryo? 5 hours later
Then mine never attached and came out vaginally. No blood, spotting or anything. Menses basically on time. As I said very early I saw this small round ball and felt the slide out into toilet. No pain. No membrane just white. Opaque. could not see into it or any blood streaks. Thank_You.
Brief Answer: DETAILED BELOW Detailed Answer: If you did not even skip your period, chances are less that you expelled the abortus. More likely to be a small clump of discharge.