Coughing, allergy to dust, lost weight, blood spot in phlegm. Done lab tests. Does X-ray show TB?

Jan 2013

almost two years im suffering with cough here and there... when ever i approach doctor, i have been told that have allergy to dust and have taken enough medicin.
past two month rarly i had a trace of blood spot in phlegm. and in couple of month, suddenly i had lost 5Kg.
I had a doubt that i may be infected with tuberculosis... and i had discussed same with a pulmonologist and he have advised me to do following laboratory test...
Chest -P/A & Lateral
TB Ab in blood
cbc (coulter profile)
Eosinophil Count
TB Culture
AFB (3 Sample)
Gram Staining
As of now i have received my Xray result (have attached the image)
Finding : Bilateral increased hilar vascularity was seen associated with prominent lung markings denoting bronchities.
Please help me to understand... is this any thing to do with TB. do you see the same finding in the imge attached.
Posted Sun, 23 Sep 2012 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Mayank Bhargava 53 minutes later
Kindly send details of your reports. You have not given values of your investigations.
Have you undergone these investigations or you have to go?
I have seen your x XXXXXXX and your x rays are not suggested for TB chest.
Chest X XXXXXXX suggest prominent bronchovascular markings with prominent hilar lymph nodes.
If you have not gone these investigations then you should go for these for more clarification.
Apart from these investigation you should also go for TB gold quantiferon test, Angiotensin converting enzyme, broncoscopy and broncho alveolar lavage.
Put your views also.
Best regards,
Dr. Mayank Bhargava