Constipation, clear gooey discharge from vagina, discomfort in the abdomen, bloated

I am 38 female and had a sudden onset of constipation with clear gooey discharge from vagina and gooey discharge from the rectum. I am bloated, have lots of gas and lots of pressure and discomfort in the abdomen. Also, ate pizza and passed chunks of undigested pieces in the stool.
Posted Tue, 15 May 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Geeta Sundar 12 hours later
It seems that you have had a bout of non-ulcer dyspepsia and indigestion after the food that you have consumed.
I would suggest the following:
•     Consider taking only a very light diet for the next 1-2 days. This should mainly comprise of soups, juices, fruits and vegetables.
•     Avoid alcohol, greasy, spicy food and eating out
•     You could take Tablet Tums 1 tablet twice a day for the indigestion.
•     If the constipation is severe, you can consider taking Colace capsules, 1-2 per days.
It seems to be an attack of indigestion probably related to the pizza you ate.
I hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer if you have no further follow up queries.