Constant twitchy feeling in stomach and tingling sensation in nipples. What could be the reason?
User rating for this question
hi I'm XXXX. I have been feeling this constant twitchy feeling on the left side of my stomach. it very annoying. it feels like something moving inside of me ...and I also feel this tingling sensation in my nipples. what does all of this mean?
Posted Sat, 30 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Tingling sensations in nipples,twitching feeling.. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX - First, I'd like to know if the tingling sensation in your nipples is always present or from time in time? - Perhaps stress, study, work overload can trigger that. - When were your last periods? Did you feel the same tingling at the time (or before) the periods coming? - Might be related to hormonal changes. - With regards to twitchy feeling on the left side of your stomach, have you experienced constipation or other changes in your bowel movement? - Perhaps constipation or excessive gas can be a cause. Hope it helped! If you have more questions, feel free to contact me again! Dr.Sejdini
People also viewed
- Diagnosis of Respiratory muscle dysfunction
- Is change in color vision a side effect of prolensa?
- Diagnosis of Dilution cause irritation
- Is tightness in the chest a side effect of stribild?
- Is changes in skin color a side effect of sulfatrim?
- What is the reason for tingling sensation in nipples
- Is increased urination a side effect of simvastatin?
- Tingling sensation in arm finger what could be the cause
- Diagnosis of Fibrous tumors
- Is blurred vision a side effect of refresh liquigel?
- What could be the cause for tingling sensation inside ears
- Tingling sensation in stomach area
- Symptoms of Dc shock
- What could tingling sensation after urination signify
- Treatment and cure for Dc shock