Concerned about penis erection. Taking Ayurvedic. Suggest medications.

Jul 2016

Hi Doctor,
I have concerns about penis erection.I feel it is not tight enough for penetration/insertion.can you please suggest some ways/medicines/solutions for the same which do not have a side effect.I am currently taking ayurvedic medicine which has improved the erection but i do not know whether the penis is tight enough. I have not yet done intercourse with my wife and thus not inserted my penis till now.Please give the right guidance for same.
Posted Sat, 15 Jun 2013 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 4 hours later
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem of getting hard erection enough to penetrate vagina.
You could not insert your penis in vagina of your wife and could not perform intercourse.Does she have pain while penetrating vagina.? This could be due to what is called as vaginismus or imperforated hymen
Please consult qualified Gynaecologist for clinical and vaginal examination to rule out this possibility and further treatment.

In absence of any major health issue cause of erectile dysfunction is mind related and due to performance anxiety.
Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection.and delay ejaculation.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet XXXXXXX in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc.
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking.
Since you are married you will not be able to .
You can take medicines like sildenafil (Viagra) under guidance of your family physician .That will help you in getting good hard erection to penetrate vagina.
Hope I have answered your query.
Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks with Regards.