Cloudy urine when having bowel movement, no pain or discomfort

I always urinate when I have a bowel movement. I am sure that is common. What I have noticed lately that is uncommon is that I have cloudy to whitish urine after my bowel movement. It is typically just a drip or two. In other words, it is post void. There is no pain or difficulty when urinating, and no pain when I notice the cloudy/whitish urine.

I am a 39 y.o. white male.
Posted Wed, 3 Oct 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 36 minutes later

Thanks for your quuery to XXXXXXX
If it persists beyond a week, get your urine tested for infection.
If positive, u need appropriate antibiotics.
You need to consult ONLY when there are other symptoms like fever, burning during passing urine or blood in urine.
Otherwise there is nothing to worry.
Hope this answers your query, kindly get back for doubts if any---