Child suffering from cold. Which medicine should I give?

Pediatrician, Neonatology
hi my 2 years child suffering from cold. could please advice the medicine regards XXXX
Posted Fri, 29 Nov 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Uma Rajah Ananth 1 hour later
Brief Answer: anti histamine syrup Detailed Answer: Hi Mr XXXX, If your child has only cold you can try like antihistamine syrup like Tminic. Or levocetrizine . If there is fever you can give her paracetamol syrup like crocin or fepanil. However if by 2 days she does not improve with this it is advisable to show her to a pediatrician to check her lungs. Also give her plenty of fluids and keep her away from dust and crowded places. God bless Dr Uma.