Child suffering from cold. Diagnosed with allergy to dust. How to improve immunity?

My child of 3+ old suffering from cold frequently from past 2 years,we have consulted many doctors did blood test which said its allergy to dust.
though we are also using inhaler(budecart) every day ,cold will attck her every month and stay atleast for 2 weeks.
Doctor also said she has less immunity,but we dont how immunity will be improved.
please suggest on immunity improvement and siluton for her cold problem.
->she also suffering from skin allergy and we are not able to stop her scrtching the skin though we give her bath twice in a day,will add dettol to water and give clean clothes
please provide silution for this also.
Posted Tue, 6 Nov 2012 in Asthma and Allergy
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 50 minutes later
Thanks for writing in to Healthcare Magic!
The first thing I would like to tell you is that the Persistent cold is not a disease at all.It is a phenomenon, an maladjustment disorder with environment. Observe carefully & you would find a cause that is bringing the problem again and again.
Most common culprit in children is sudden change in temperature.Take an example- child is sleeping in the night, does not keep himself covered and gets cold solution is XXXXXXX her top to bottom cover night suit. Similar situation arises when child moves outdoor from warm room to outside and he is not well clad so sudden change in temperature.
Child may not take enough water before going to bed- gets thirsty early morning, drinks large amount of water in one go, gets cold due to sudden change in temperature.
Child may love going out in air immediately after bath to enjoy cooling and catches cold.These examples may look boring to you but they are culprits in more than half of the persons who suffer cold round the year.
Viruses are well known cause of cold but not in such cases, this type of problem is called vasomotor rhinitis.One simple remedy is give a combination like Sinarest/Wikoryl syrup 2ml stat with the first symptom and ask the child to rest in bed for half an hour, the problem would not increase beyond.
The dust allergy is very common but not all person's are so sick. There are additional problems related to rearing and behaviour that make the suffers sick.
You should also get the child examined in person by a physician for the cold and the skin problem. Optionally you can put a follow up with the photograph of the skin rash to me.
Try these options your child will forget the cold so would you, I hope.
If you have any further query please let me know I would try to answer it for you.Wish you a great health!