Child is breastfeeding. Which diet food is sufficient to give?
User rating for this question
Mam' My daughter age is 1 yrs.She is eating enouhg.Which diet food is sufficent for her. Kindly suggest.She is eating mother's milk.
Posted Sun, 8 Dec 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Wean of breast and start normal semisolid diet Detailed Answer: Hi, Now it is time to wean her off the breast milk slowly and start giving her whatever you eat in the meal. Make it soft and add ghee. Suppose you eat rice, vegetable and dal. You can boil rice with more water so that it is softer to chew. Mix it with boiled and mashed vegetable. Similarly with dal. You can start her on rasam, curd as well. Give her finger foods as snack like fruit. try all variety now. Do not think your daughter likes one or two and you stick to them. You should try everything from greens, root vegetable, fibre and fruit. Hope this is clear.
People also viewed
- 6 mth old baby cold tempretureat night
- Platelet rich plasma injections achilles
- Possible side effects of statins
- 6 week old baby has raspy cold
- Breastfeeding diet foods to avoid
- Pemphigus vulgaris diet food
- 8 months baby cold hands
- Babies hands cold and green poop
- Myfortic and birth control pills
- Achalasia cardia diet food
- Celexa weight gain goes away
- Child is breastfeeding which diet food is sufficient to give
- Post cholecystectomy diet foods
- Combipatch 50 140 side effects
- Babys head feels cold