Child effected with urine infection and fever. Had tests done. Findings?

Feb 2013

Please let me know the status of today child after verify attached medical report. Also suggest me if any medical treatment ?
Posted Tue, 8 Oct 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. E Venkata Ramana 20 minutes later
Brief Answer:
The attached reports are normal.

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic.

I went through the reports you attached along with this query.

The first report is complete urine examination and it is normal.

In the second report, the Typhidot test is negative. It suggests that the child is not having Typhoid fever.

In the second report, the platelet count is also within normal range.

The reports you attached with this query are showing no abnormality.

As the reports are normal, no medical treatment is required in relation to these reports.

But why these reports are done is important. If the child is having fever at present, usually these tests are ordered to look for any urine infection or typhoid fever.

As these reports are normal, I advise you to consult his pediatrician for the interpretation of reports and to examine the child clinically for any focus of infection if the child is having any symptoms like fever, throat pain at present.

Hope I have answered your query, if you have any clarification please let me know.