Chest Pain, Tingling sensation in the chest, pain is intermittent. Taken Adaven Pill 1 Mg. Cause of the chest Pain?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
i get a feeling in my chest where it feels like butterflies. It come and goes but last night it lasted a lot longer about 1 hour. My friend gave me an adavan pill 1mg and it helped to stop the feeelingi
Posted Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 4 hours later
Feeling of butterflies in the chest which are relieved on taking adavan pill indicates that it was due to stress and anxiety. Smoking , alcohol and caffeine are the main culprits. You need to avoid these at all costs.
I would like to recommend that you begin to think about putting together a daily exercise regimen. I cannot emphasize enough the potential benefits of exercise for someone with your history. If you could set aside 20 or 30 min. per day for a brisk walk or some good aerobic exercise I really think it would have a significant impact on your symptoms.
Your symptoms are mild and can be relieved only by some lifestyle changes like-
1)Have a healthy nutritious diet.
2)Surround yourself with friends,family and supportive people. Do not be alone.
3)Do Yoga/meditation daily.
4)Exercise daily for at least half an hour.It really helps in anxiety.
5)Have adequate sleep.

I hope this answers your query effectively.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.