Chemical-like smell in nose. Have tingling and burning in legs and penis, rash on chest. Had oral sex

Question
i have a wierd smell in my nose chemical type ? i have also had symptoms of herpes tesr back today tingling pain burning in legs also penis no rash on groin but a small tash on chest 7 weeks since oral sex
Posted Sat, 29 Sep 2012 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 4 hours later
A weird smell in the nose can be related to mild inflammation of the sinuses or rhinitis which may be infective or allergic in nature. Such symptoms usually improve on doing a steam inhalation and instilling nasal decongestants in the nose.
The mild tingling and burning in the legs without any flu like symptoms or multiple rashes are not likely to be due to herpes. These are more likely to be related to vitamin B complex deficiency or an electrolyte imbalance. You can take the appropriate supplements and electrolyte XXXXXXX fluids for a few days and see if the symptoms improve.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.