Checked for ECG, ECHO, HB level and thyroid profile. Advise?

Respected XXXXXXX
As you advised, i have checked ECG,ECHO,HB level and THYROID PROFILE. attached the four medical reports for your kind perusal and advise. Looking forward to here from for the same
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 6 hours later
I have seen the reports attached with the query. The mild disturbances in your ECG and Echo will be taken care of by Embeta - ER that your physician has prescribed. Your Hb and thyroid profile is within normal limits.
The problem of mild tachycardia will subside in next week or two. There is nothing to be worried about.
A few lifestyle modifications will help you further-
1.Check your caffeine intake-Avoid drinking too much tea, coffee or cola.
2.Avoid alcohol and cigarette smoking.
3.Try physical exercise like aerobic exercises daily for twenty minutes.
4.Avoid your worries and problems or solve them with the help of your family and friends.
5. Learn controlled breathing.
6. Do simple relaxation exercises like yoga, meditation, etc.

I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal