Causes for phimosis and cracks in foreskin

Red rash on foreskin after sex that last for 5-8 days and then goes away. Married, monogamous relationship. Wife has been heavily stressed recently. Rash first appeared 3 months ago. Phimosis and small cracks in foreskin with a tiny amount of white discharge. White discharge does not always appear.
Posted Wed, 12 Feb 2014 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 22 minutes later
Brief Answer: Help your wife overcome stress and get blood sugar Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for choosing WWW.WWWW.WW You have described that you have Phimosis and cracks in foreskin. I think there can be two reasons for your problem- One your wife is stressed so might not be getting enough lubrication on arousal. this dryness is causing friction and rashes. Second due to phimosis, you are not able to clean the glans properly so there is deposition of smegma and infection dry vagina becomes more prone to infections so she may be having infection in vagina. I hope you have checked that none of you two have diabetes Consult a psychiatrist to help her cope with stress, check blood sugar in both ofyou and maintain genital hygiene Hope this is helpful DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA
Follow-up: Causes for phimosis and cracks in foreskin 19 minutes later
Is there any treatment options i should be aware of? It appears to have some peeling of skin also.
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 9 hours later
Brief Answer: Clean with warm water and use antiseptic cream Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query I can suggest to clean your glans with warm water while taking shower and apply mild antiseptic cream. I prefer soframycin in my patients . Avoid sex for some time . it should be fine in about 10 days. but you must consult a local physician to discuss the issues I suggested in my last posting. Good Luck DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA