Cause of muscle fasciculations in hand and loss of bladder control?

Hello and thank you. I have been experiencing symptoms that could be related to MS and am just not sure what to do next. In 2010 I had tingling in my hands. I went to the neurologist and had a full work-up, even though he did not believe he would find anything. I had very thorough blood tests and an MRI of my brain. All were normal. I was treated for anxiety. I had no symptoms then until this summer, 2013, when I my hands were bothering me again and I had muscle fasiculations. I worried about ALS. I went back the Neurologist and had an EMG, MRI of my neck, and more blood work. All were normal. I am still bothered and this week I had two very vivid dreams that I was peeing and I woke myself up peeing in bed. This now has me very worried. Should I have another MRI of my brain?
Posted Tue, 4 Mar 2014 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Vaddadi Suresh 4 hours later
Brief Answer: onot club your nightmare to your disease Detailed Answer: hey, peeing in the bed is a feature of MS but not all peeings In bed are MS; YOU HAD A NIGHTMARE, WHICH HAS DRIVEN YOUR BLADDER OUT. Donot club your nightmare to your disease. if you donot have other symptoms like weakness, sensory loss it is unlikely to be MS. KEEP HAPPY. all the best.