Cause and treatment for pain in cheek
User rating for this question
I am having pain in my left cheek close to the ear and when ever i am trying to inhale its paining kibdly let me know what medicine should i need to have.
Posted Sat, 15 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Could be an array of issues, listed for you sir Detailed Answer: Hello sir and welcome. Thank you for writing to us. I have gone through your query with diligence and would like to let you know that there could be a few conditions that could result in such a presentation, which is why it is going to be a little difficult to establish a diagnosis without a physical examination. Let me list the causes out for you so you could relate to them sir: -Infection of a molar tooth (pain on the inside also near the tooth) -Disorder of temperomandibular joint (TMJ) -Sinus congestion (if associated with breathing difficulty also) -Infection of the ear -Infection/inflammation of the parotid gland (there may be swelling of the cheek on the affected sir) My opinion would be to visit two doctors sir. One being a dentist to rule out any tooth related issue, and then a physician who will help rule out/diagnose the other issues. This will most certainly help you to reach an accurate diagnosis as a physical examination is most mandatory sir. I hope you find my response both helpful and informative sir. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help you. Best wishes.
People also viewed
- Cause and treatment for heel pain
- Doxycycline what can happen if you are exposed to the sun.
- Cause and treatment for pain in cheek
- Cause of racing heart in dreams
- Does doxycycline cause palpatations
- Can toothpaste cause sinus drainage
- Doxycycline hyclate testoserone levels
- Can you take doxycycline hyclate and metronidazole at the same time
- Can you mix doxycycline hyclate and metronidazole
- Treatment and cure for cheek pain
- Ear pain causes and treatment
- Scapula pain causes and treatment
- Can drinking on weekend cause elevated liver
- Can you take doxycycline hyclate and pseudoephedrine?
- Head rush causes why laying down