Can vomiting and diarrhea after frozen embryo transfer be due to medicine Prognova and cyclogest?

Infertility Specialist
hi i had frozen embryo transfer on friday but during friday night saturday morning i was vomiting and had diarrhea - the diarrhea has continued and seems to be getting worse as it is now just watery stools, i am concerned re my meds whihc are prognova and cycolgest
Posted Fri, 27 Dec 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 11 minutes later
Brief Answer: Wait for a day Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. I have read your query & I understand your concerns. Following is my reply: 1) Progynova and ecosprin are unlikely to cause diarrhea as you might be taking those medicines even few days before frozen embryo transfer. 2) Please drink more water and wait for another day. Have normal solid foods. If it does not reduce by another day you can consider reducing dose of medicines. But as of now no need to add or remove any medicine. I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any followup queries you have. Regards, Dr.Mahesh Koregol IVF & Infertility Specialist.