Can throat infection cause increased heart beat?

Thank you for asking doctor i really appreciate, I am going to take tests which advised to me and then for sure i will contact you! Just short question-- can throat infection cause high heart beat ? I already put good comments on you which you deserve- thank you doctor i really appreciate and defenetly will contact you soon Best regards XXXX
Posted Tue, 14 Jan 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 20 minutes later
Brief Answer: Please refer to the following answer. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX, Thank you for your compliments. Yes, a throat infection (as any other type of infection) can give high heart beats. Thank you for the good comments. Looking forward to have your test results soon. Dr.Benard p.s If you are satisfied with my answer, please close this thread and kindly rate my answer. Thank you.