Can the erection problem be solved after being operated from gynecomastia?

hi i am 28 around 6 foot and 84 kgs . I was suffering from gynamocasteia and got operated for the same. Also i was active sexually with no problems. But now a days i find my erection not that hard as it was before . Can you help me with this
Posted Mon, 16 Apr 2012 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. Sapan J. Pandya 54 minutes later
Hi Yoursachint,

Welcome to XXXXXXX Thanks for your query.

Your case is a very common complaint in among young patients, especially the executive class who are under lot of professional stress. So be comfortable and be reassured that it is a problem, which is quite common. Because you are keen observer you have observed it very early.

There are many causes of this phenomenon. I shall enumerate only those which are relevant to your medical history.
1. Kindly let me know whether you are married and if married, since how long.
2. Do you have problem of premature ejaculation that is when orgasm comes on too quickly?
3. Also get your Serum Testosterone level measured.
4. Do you smoke or consume alcohol? - If yes, how much and how often?

Till I receive your details, I would give you some tips which would definitely help you:
a) Cut down on smoking, alcohol, tea, coffee
b) Get plenty of rest and take time to relax.
c) Do not bring office stress at home.
d) There should be no disturbance in your bedroom, especially when you want intimate relationship. e) Exercise and eat a healthy diet to maintain good circulation.
f) You may reduce your weight by 6-7 kg.
g) Talk openly to your partner about sex and your relationship.
h) If you are unable to do this, counseling can help. Couples who cannot talk to each other are likely to have problems with sexual intimacy. Men who have trouble communicating their feelings may find it difficult to share with their partner any anxieties about their sexual performance. In these circumstances, counseling can be very helpful for both you and your partner.

Waiting eagerly for your follow-up.