Can sperm travel two layers of clothing?

What is the possibility that sperm can travel through two layers of clothing ??
Posted Wed, 26 Jun 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 18 minutes later
Hi there, thanks for asking. It is possible since sperm is tiny enough to pass two layers of clothing. I hope you do not mind, but could you tell me if you have any history of anxiety issues in the past? Sometimes, people have such an issue and it is quite common. It can affect the way they think and are preoccupied with the current daily life. Let me know about the answer and also let me know if you have any other question. I wish you a good health.
Follow-up: Can sperm travel two layers of clothing? 9 minutes later
I have in the second question is that yesterday I took my daughter to the park. I then put her on the swing, afterwards I noticed some dry white markings on the swingwhich possibly looked liked bird faeces where she was sat . Could this harm her in anyway or am I being paranoid ?
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 30 minutes later
Hi again. It's nice that you worry about her health. Birds faeces or any other substances lose much of their infectivity when they are exposed to the air. Sun also helps more for this effect. However, cleaning after reaching home is of no harm. I wish her the best health.