Can red spots and patches on penis head be indications of HIV or STD?

20 months (Jan 2012) back a female stranger gave a me oral job and the other time a hand job. After a 4 to 5 month there developed some red spots and patches on the penis head, there is no pain or itch. Also there is no burning sensation while urinating. When it was onset initially I had some itchyness. I have visited a familiy practitioner and he took a swab and took some cluture for testing, and test resulted in no fungal infection. And he concluded it as Yeast infection and suggested me to apply Terbinafine Hydrochloride. I am uncircumcized, and Dr told yeast develops in warm and moist places. When I retract the foreskin, my penisis head is always moist. I am not able to keep it dry, if I retract it the penis head is very sensitive and I can't wear any undergarments. Recently I have visisted a Urologist and he told that it could be Balanitis. And suggested for Biopsy, which I am yet to take. The red patches seems to be moving and spreading little bit, when I masturbate the redness is increasing (no pain and itchy). Also half of the penis head which is red is very moist when compared to other portion, I can clearly see moist portion clearly seperated for dry portion of the penis head (see picture). After that expericen with the stranger I have done the STD testing (Gonneria, Syphilis, Chlymedia, HIV) twice on 4/17/2012 and 6/17/2013 both were -ve results. As part of this they did not cover the Herpis test. Are these signs any other STD (other than that were already tested above)? and what is the cure for this red spots and patches I am worried weather this is something related to HIV/STD? have done the Herpes 1 and 2 test, and the results came negative Because they are multiple numbers it is making me worry. Also it is moisture only on the portion where it is red. Not on the whole head of the penis, the moisture seems like some secretion. These red patches seems like recovering and coming back again once in 15 days. Recent repetition is with bigger red patch associated with mild itchyness (not any pain). Before the initial bad episode I never had any issues with my penis, it is only occuring recently. Is it a Herpes (came -ve recenlty, not sure how effective the Herpes tests are), Yeast infection, Contact dermatitis, Balanitis or anything else. Let me know how to attach the pictures. Thanks, XXXX
Posted Wed, 15 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 17 hours later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query and photographs It is looking like balanitis. it cannot be infection. infections don't last so long. I would suggest you to get a biopsy done. it will clear the picture. let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you