Ask a Urologist   »  

Can my penis size increase and become straight?

Can my penis size increas 2 inches and straight
Posted Wed, 11 Apr 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 1 hour later

Please understand that the male genital organs including penis grows in size under the influence of male hormone. This growth in size and shape of penis is normally remarkable during puberty that is age of about 12-14 years in boys. During this time the body changes happens and you start having erection and sexual stimulation.

This is normal physiology for all. After this age till adulthood the growth in genitals takes place. After that nothing can increase or decrease the size of penis.

The hand practice which is normally called masturbation has got no effect on size and shape of penis.

Please also note that the size of penis and sexual pleasure has got no relations.

I hope this clarifies your doubts.

In case you have got something more to ask, do write again.

In case you do not have any further query, please accept the answer.