Can multiple sclerosis cause erectily dysfunction and difficulty in urinating ?

I need a neurologist specialized strictly in MS for man 35 years old.
My son is 35 years old, married for 7 years without children. He is walking and in good condition relatively, going to work and doing most of his daily duties. He has problem with urinating – he wants to start but nothings come up and he suffers. In the past he had much more problems and attacks, but now he hadn’t had an attack for two consecutive years.
The second bigger problem is that he can’t have erection – he says it becomes worse and worse. He just can’t. The test he did, of what I know (I am his mother) the test showed that he is 80-85% capable, but it is only psychological problem. What do you think based on the little information that I gave you? I read on the Internet that this because of MS. Could be this symptom helped with additional medications?
And he exposes himself too much to the sun. I think the sun doesn't help him anymore, and could be even XXXXXXX But he feels well.
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Multiple Sclerosis
Answered by Dr. Shiva Kumar R 19 hours later

Erectile dysfunction is extremely common, with as many as 70 to 85 percent of men with MS experiencing problems with their erections.

These typically are not the first MS symptoms that a man experiences, but happen some years after the onset of symptoms or diagnosis. Usually they are associated with urinary problems and stiffness in the lower limbs.

Another cause is associated depression due to suffering from MS.

Based on the information given to me it suggests that his problem is more of psychological problem.

So, I suggest you to XXXXXXX a psychiatrist for a opinion. Additional medicines which will be prescribed by the psychiatrist may help in this condition.

Hope i answered your query.

I will be available for any follow up queries.

Thanks and Regards.