Can masturbating several times causes tiredness, nightfall and forgetfulness?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
hi doctor, I have masturbated several times .And always feeling tired and getting fear of speaking in public and also seman is releasing while during sleep hours..also easily forgetting the things what i am studying....any medication for this problem...pls help me..
Posted Sun, 22 Dec 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 11 minutes later
Brief Answer: All symptoms are due to anxiety. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have been indulged in masturbation since long time and now facing varied problems related to your health and you attribute these problems to be due to frequent masturbation, First of all there is myth in a mind of common man that excessive masturbation is the reason of all sexual problems But I would like to state that it has been discussed in scientific forums all over the world and proved scientifically that masturbation does not have any negative effect on any organ or system in the body.All the problems that you are facing now are mind related and due to anxiety. Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and resolve the problems that you have. 1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning. 2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc 3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday.. 4) Avoid alcohol and smoking.. Please engage yourself in some activities like reading ,playing,listening to music etc so that you ill not free time to masturbate frequently. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you . Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: Can masturbating several times causes tiredness, nightfall and forgetfulness? 5 minutes later
Can I get any tablet name to come out of this fear?and my pennis size also getting decreased...

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 24 minutes later
Brief Answer: You do not need any medication for this. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for follow up. Ideally you do not need any medication to treat anxiety. You may consult qualified Psychiatrist for counselling. As regards your doubt about size of the penis size of the penis in flaccid state has no significance at all.There is no medicine that can increase the size of the flaccid penis. Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.