Can i get pregnant from the man who did not ejaculate during sex?

If the Man peed before sex and never ejaculated could he have leaked some sperm inside me enough to get me pregnant on day 11 of my cycle
Posted Mon, 10 Mar 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 22 minutes later
Brief Answer: Chances are there Detailed Answer: Dear Friend. Welcome to HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I have read your query in detail. I understand your concern. Possibilities of getting pregnant in such situations are less but are there. The secretions released during sex by a man in very small amount for lubrication purpose also contains sperms. So one can get pregnant by this way also. Moreover your are on day 11 of cycle. So this is a risky period. I would suggest you to take emergency contraceptive pill if 72 hours have not elapsed. If you have a further query please ask me , I am here to help you. Good Luck.
Follow-up: Can i get pregnant from the man who did not ejaculate during sex? 4 minutes later
Hi. Im pregnant my due date is 8/27 I have a 28 day cycle. I had sex with a guy on 11/30 he never ejaculated at all he said not even close because he had been drinking and couldnt. I had sex with someone else on 12/1 12/2 and he did ejaculate both times I just wanted to know since the ovulation calanders say I ovulated on either 12/2 12/3 12/4 could the first guy be the father of my child. My Dr said I concived on 12/4 not sure if hes exactly right but my periods where very consistant.
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 6 hours later
Brief Answer: Detail Follows Detailed Answer: Dear Friend. I understand your concern. But it's not a rule at if your ovulation was supposed to occur on 14 th day of cycle it would occur on 14 th only. Since you had sex on simultaneously for 3 days , and if you had intercourse with both the guys , it is not possible to say with whose sperm you got pregnant. As I already mentioned that secretions produced for lubrications can also contain sperm so we really can't comment who made you pregnant. If we go with natural course of conception there are high chances that you got pregnant by the 2nd person. But no one can actually give you a statement that you didn't get pregnant by 1st person. Hope you understand. If you don't have a further query you may please close the discussion and rate it.
Follow-up: Can i get pregnant from the man who did not ejaculate during sex? 5 hours later
How much sperm in precum?
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 55 minutes later
Brief Answer: Detail follows Detailed Answer: Welcome again. Sperm count can vary from thousands to millions in a small drop of semen or presum. Actually only a single sperm is enough for fertilization. So nothing can be said with guarantee. Hope you understand. Stay Healthy