Can having protein rich food help to increase the penis size?

Is it possible that working out, taking protein and eating better quality foods will increase the length or girth of my penis? I don't believe there is any way to do so but I ultimately would at least love to increase girth slightly . Is it possible? My email is YYYY@YYYY
Posted Thu, 21 Feb 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 47 minutes later
Welcome to XXXXXXX and thanks for your query.
Unfortunately , there is no scientific proven way to increase the length or the girth.
I understand that the need is to satisfy partner(s) and satisfy the male ego.
Love making, again, is an art and it is learnt with time and has a short learning curve.
Female orgasm is not yet completely understood, unlike male orgasm which is linked to ejaculation.
In fact, female orgasm is attained better with CLITORAL STIMULATION than with penetrative intercourse as such.
So, foreplay plays a vital role in sexual gratification of both partners, especially in women.
Of course,penetration is necessary at some point and this has to be well understood, as men tend to engage in penetration little earlier than desired.
Hope this helps, kindly do write back for doubts if any.
Best regards