Can gastric problem cause chest pain? Solution?

General Surgeon
Can gastric problem cause chest pain. How to overcome the gastric problem totally.
Posted Wed, 12 Jun 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 45 minutes later
Yes,gastric problem like Gastritis,Duodenal ulcer can cause reflux of stomach contents into esophagus and cause chest pain.
As esophagus is in between the chest, pain on this structure looks like chest pain.
Please take Capsule Rabeprazole and domperidone.
Stop alchohol,smoking,pain kilers,spicy food,carbonated drinks if you are taking them.
Avoid stress.
By these measures,you can overcome gastric problem.
Wish you good health
Follow-up: Can gastric problem cause chest pain? Solution? 24 hours later
Thanks for your prompt reply.

I am facing chest pain for last 1 year. He have visit MD doc but no use. They said its muscular pain and gave pain killer but it does not work.

I am having gas problem for about 8 mths. Though taking ayurvedic treatment it has not yet stoped.
The pain is from the deep inside the heart and not on the upper and that to only on the left side near the heart.
I even face breathing problem if the pain is more and if I do stress work. The pain starts every day but its not so sevier. Also I have acidity problem.
Also going up hills is like hell for me. I cannot even climb two steps.This has started ony 1 ir 2 mts back which previous I was not facing.
I will definately try Capsule Rabeprazole and domperidone.

Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 6 minutes later
Gastro esophageal reflux disease is a condition related to acodity whrre there will chest pain.
Get an upper GI endoscopy and confirm the disease.
Take a x XXXXXXX chest PA view and exclude lung problem.
Please take Rabeprazole with domperidone and observe
Wish you good health