Can Viagra dosage be taken twice?

Psychiatrist
Question
WHAT HAPPEN IF YOU TOOK 1 VIARGA PILL AT 430 AM AND TAKE ANOTHER ONE AT 930PM IN OTHER WORD CAN IT BE TAKEN AGAIN THE DOSAGE IS 25 MG
Posted Sun, 13 Oct 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
yes it can be taken

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.

I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.

Yes the viagra 25mg dosage can be easily taken twice. Infact in my clinic if the person is healthy and has no cardiac illness then i go even upto 100mg.

Hope I am able to answer your concerns.

If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.

If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.

In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

bit.ly/dr-srikanth-reddy

Wish you good health,

Kind regards

Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.