Can Ubiphene be taken for increasing sperm count and motility?
User rating for this question
Can men take Ubiphene for increase of sperm count and or Motility.
Posted Wed, 18 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Yes,Ubiphene increases sperm count. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX Ubiphene(clomiphene citrate)is used to treat infertility in both males and females. In males it increases sperm count. It is available in tablet forms.So,it is convenient to take. It is a selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM) that increases production of gonadotropins by inhibiting negative feedback on the hypothalamus. However,it is not approved by USA FDA (Food and Drug Administration).It is still under trial. Get well soon Hope i have answered your query. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX
People also viewed
- Menstural cycle lasting 12 days
- Can ubiphene be taken for increasing sperm count and motility
- 12 week pregnant and vaginal discharge
- Cough and sweating in 12 month old
- Is belching a side effect of naproxen?
- Low sperm count how to increase sperm count and motility
- Honey to increase sperm count and motility
- Periods lasting 12 days
- Period lasting 12 days taking birth control
- Increase sperm count and motility
- Is confusion a side effect of nexavar?
- What are the side effects of mifeprex?
- Is nausea a side effect of nucynta er?
- Is sweating a side effect of nuedexta?
- Zevit is increase sperm count and motility