Can Ubiphene be taken for increasing sperm count and motility?
User rating for this question
Can men take Ubiphene for increase of sperm count and or Motility.
Posted Wed, 18 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Yes,Ubiphene increases sperm count. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX Ubiphene(clomiphene citrate)is used to treat infertility in both males and females. In males it increases sperm count. It is available in tablet forms.So,it is convenient to take. It is a selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM) that increases production of gonadotropins by inhibiting negative feedback on the hypothalamus. However,it is not approved by USA FDA (Food and Drug Administration).It is still under trial. Get well soon Hope i have answered your query. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX
People also viewed
- Will toprol xl treat supraventricular tachycardia?
- Diltiazem caused hyperacusis
- Can ubiphene be taken for increasing sperm count and motility
- Does tetralysal cause erectile disfunction
- Will sklice treat pediculosis capitis, head lice ?
- Low sperm count how to increase sperm count and motility
- Honey to increase sperm count and motility
- Can i take isordil titradose for esophageal spasm?
- Oxy elite pro cause teeth decay
- I am suffering from backache, can i take relafen?
- Increase sperm count and motility
- Does decdan tablet cause any side effect for human being
- Does hingwastak overdose cause delayed periods
- Is saphris used in the treatment of schizophrenia?
- Zevit is increase sperm count and motility