Can I use vivelle dot estrogen patch and nicotine patch at the same time?

OBGYN, Gynecologic Oncology
Can I use the vivelle dot estrogen patch and nicotine patch at the same time? I also will be taking progesterone (pill)
Posted Thu, 23 Jan 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Manjunath L Ramarajapalli 35 minutes later
Brief Answer: Estrogen and nicotine canbe used at the same time Detailed Answer: Hello, Estrogen and nicotine patches can be used at the same time,as there are no drug interactions between these drugs.I understand use of nicotine is for short duration. You are using progesterone for prevention of endometrial cancer ? So you may use these medications with out much side effects. good luck