Can I take nexito plus along with ayurvedic kapha healing tablets?

Nov 2013

hello doc, i just want to know whether i can take nexito plus tab ( which i am being prescribed for depression) simultaneously with ayurvedic kapha healing tablets from banyan botanicals.;
Posted Tue, 19 Mar 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 7 minutes later

Thank you for posting your query.
Nexito plus contains escitalopram- an antidepressant and clonazepam- a medicine to reduce anxiety. This is a safe and effective drug combination manufactured by Sun Pharma and commonly prescribed by neurologists and psychiatrists.
You can safely take nexito plus along with your ayurvedic medications, as there are no significant drug interactions between the two.
Wishing you good health,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hspitals, Hyderabad

Follow-up: Can I take nexito plus along with ayurvedic kapha healing tablets? 7 minutes later
how long would i have to take nexito plus before i start seeing improvement . does it heal me in the long run or only as long as i continue to take it. my main problem is blushing in the face and neck during anxiety attacks.
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 3 minutes later
Thank you for getting back.
You would start seeing the improvement within one month.
As you have had the symptoms of depression and anxiety for about three-four years, you may have to take nexito plus for about two years.
This medicine heals the disease so the effect would be long lasting.
Best wishes,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology)