Can I take darvuset and tessalon together?
User rating for this question
Posted Sun, 26 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Karanwal 31 minutes later
Brief Answer: CT/MRI scan of neck spine is required. Detailed Answer: Hi there, Thanks for your query. YES. You can take both medications together. Neck pain and backache may be due to either, disc herniation/narrowing of spinal canal causing compression over the nerves; or, spasm of the muscles of back and neck following repeated coughing due to bronchitis. If CT/MRI scan rules out the defect of the neck spine, a short course of anti-inflammatory drug + a muscle relaxant will relieve you of the pain. Addition of a muscle relaxant, such as, Tramadol or Chlorzoxazone, AND paractamol to ibuprofen should help. A cough suppressant will enable the affected muscles time to relax and heal. Consult your doctor and apprise him of my opinion. I am certain that he will agree with my opinion; order required tests, and- based on the reports- will arrive at a certain diagnosis and prescribe suitable treatment as advised. Hope I have addressed to your concerns to your complete satisfaction and you find my response helpful and informative. I will be happy to answer further queries, if any. Fond regards and have a nice day, Col (Dr.) Rakesh Karanwal
People also viewed
- Can i take excedrin for migrain with tessalon
- Usages of tessalon
- Does fluoxetine affect fertility
- Normaxin ibs tablets description
- What are metabolic enhancer side affects
- Can i take 1 extra strength excedrin with tessalon?
- Does oxyelite pro affect womens fertility?
- Mild renal parenchymal desease
- Dermographism and homeopathic therapy
- Is drowsiness a side effect of tessalon?
- Oxy elite affect period
- Oxy elite pro affects on sex
- Isnophilia a ent problem or skin desease
- Will dermovate work for vitiligo
- Can i take darvuset and tessalon together