Can I take Tylenol with skipped heart beats? Had ablation for atrial fibrillation

Can I take Tylenol pm with skipped heart beats had an ablation for afib in July have been havingskippedheartbeats lately tr,ouble sleeping I was wondering if XXXXXXX take the benidrill in the tylenol
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Heart Rate and Rhythm Disorders
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 3 hours later
TYLENOL PM is a pain reliever that also has a sleep aid. It is indicated for the temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness.
For the problem in falling asleep, taking a mild antianxiety drug like alprazolam will be more helpful. You can get the most appropriate drug prescribed from your physician.
The benadryl component of tylenol PM can cause anti cholinergic side effects like palpitation.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.