Can I take Levlen ED on 3rd day of period or wait until first day of next periods?

Hi. I just got Levlen ED and never taken it before. It's the third day of my period and it's on Monday. Should I start taking it today from the first MON in the red section, or should I wait until the first day of my next period? Or can I start it when my period finish? Thanx.
Posted Sat, 18 Aug 2012 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 43 minutes later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

As it is to be started from first day of period, you should start it from the first day of your next period.

Thank you for posting your query. Hope you found my response to your query informative and helpful.

If you have further concerns in this regard, I would be happy to discuss those with you as well.

With good wishes,