Can I give emset, lanzole along with enterogermina zify for my child suffering from loose motion and vomiting?

Pediatrician, Pulmonology
hi my child was vomitting and little loose motion for 3 days on medication enterogermina zify...2 days she ws the same thing..doc says gastritis changed medicine to emset and lanzole and when can she get better..should i continue enterogermina my email is YYYY@YYYY also can i give her meftal spas srup for pain, is emset 4 twice a day causing loose motions
Posted Wed, 8 Jan 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Arun 26 minutes later
Brief Answer: Should settle in a couple of days Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for writing to healthcare magic. Gastritis should settle in a couple of days. Continue the same medicine. Add enterogermina too. Meftal can be given but not for stomach pain. Only for body pain. Emeset is unlikely in your kid to cause loose stools. Regards Dr Arun