Can I contract STD by mere contact of semen and vaginal discharge with clothes on?

I am 28 year old male, from India. And this is my story.......

I had been visited one strip club 6 months and I took 3 lap dances with different girls.
I was fully clothed.
During the first lap dance, I only kissed the neck and/or rubbed my face between/on the breasts. Every lap dance was about 5-10 minutes. What scarring me is, I have masturbated during my first lap dance and all the fluid came out on my under ware and pant and my under ware and pant became completely wet, after which I have taken two more lap dances (total 3- 4 lap dances with all different girls). So I want to know if her vaginal fluid present on her butts/thigh or on her body surface or the traces of semen from the previous customer to whom she gave a lap dance or traces of blood if any (I didn’t see any blood traces at any dance) can mix with my fluid (which made my pants and under ware completely moist and wet) and pass inside. Apart from this, during the whole dance, she used to rub her vagina with panty, on my hard penis (with my clothes on). She used to continue rubbing it for about 5-10 seconds after ejaculation.

All the girls gave lap dance which was about 5-10 minutes. And while all the lap dance my pant and my under ware were wet.
I am totally scared and unable to perform my day-to-day activities. So requesting your help……
Posted Tue, 17 Apr 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 2 hours later

From your query I could understand that you are too much worried about the incident.

The chances of getting serious Sexually Transmitted Diseases without intercourse are minimal.

No need to worry of HIV transmission as the chance is very remote. If you are too much worried, you can get HIV testing done and confirm that you are free of HIV which shall make you confident.

If you need any more clarifications, I am available for follow up.