Can HIV be contracted through a non-penetrative sexual activity?

Question
Today, I hooked up with two she male escorts. In there AD, they stated only safe play. I agree with that.. So if felt safe and when I went to there Apartment, I saw a lot of condoms with lubricants. Again felt safe because they use condoms. So fun begin and one girl was riding me with no condom. Felt nervous because I did not want any penetration. Then it felt it slipped in for 3 pumps for no more than 15-30 seconds. I pushed her off my lap because it felt like it went in. She said no she was rubbing it against her anus. Both girls said they do not do that, only condom. I had anal wit both girls with a condom on. Everything was protected. Maybe it did go in or not but my mind playing ticks on me. If it did, how bad was my exposure? Should I see a DR for PEP? I am going to get tested but 30 secs / 3 small pumps a huge exposure. I understand if we had unprotected anal for 20 minutes would be a huge exposure.
Posted Sat, 18 Nov 2017 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. Klarida Papaqako 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Low risk but still possible to get infections.

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for using Healthcaremagic to post your health query.
I read carefully your question and I understand your concern.

Your risk of exposure is very low. It it needed several traumatic anal intercourses in order to transmit HIV infection. But on the other side it is very easy to transmit Hep B and C infection and other sexually transmitted infections like chlamydia and gonorrhea.
So I would advise that you consider anyway seeing a local doctor and doing the necessary testing.

Hope this is helpful.
Let me know if you have other questions or concerns.

Dr. Papaqako

Follow-up: Can HIV be contracted through a non-penetrative sexual activity? 2 days later
Thank you, so my risk for HIV is very, very and very low under 1 percent chance?

Answered by Dr. Klarida Papaqako 27 hours later
Brief Answer:
Very low risk

Detailed Answer:

Yes, your risk for HIV is very low, almost zero.

Dr. Papaqako