Burning in arms and legs, breathlessness, slow heart rate, sore throat, headache,short term memory. What do these indicate?

I get lactic acid burning in my arms and legs even with the smallest action ....crossing my legs after rest...sitting up in a chair. Now I am getting breathless when walking mid pace , my heart rate is slow not racing..I rest for a wile and continue slowly and I am ok if I pick up the pace again I get breathless again....after a short rest I can continue. Bad attack ? end of last year flue like symptons no strength in arms and legs burning with the smallest movements, sore throat for 5 -6 months GP gave change. Head ache all of the time at top of neck up the back of the head. Bad short time memory it has taken untill now to get my head back but has left me with this burning in the arms and legs low energy and this sudden tired-ness which goes after short rest.
Posted Fri, 15 Jun 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 19 hours later

I see that you have multi-system illness , some of the symptoms like blurred vision, headache can be related to the underlying condition Glaucoma in you.But the rest have to be evaluated.

The symptoms you mention appear to be due to infection usually seen in ones with viruses.I do not suspect them to be due to any systemic illness or inflammatory disease as most of them appear due to exogenous toxin/antigen affection.

I suggest you to consult a infectious disease specialist who after examining you can group your symptoms and identify the specific agent causing them and put you on specific treatment.

Please do come up with follow ups if any.

Wish you good health.