Ask a Urologist   »  

Bumps on foreskin of penis, dark in color, not itchy. What are they?

i have like small bumps on foreskin of penis in clusters of 2 or groupings. what r they?they r not white but dark in color
about 6 clusters just near the top of my foreskin not on penis. not itchy or bothers me in any way
Posted Tue, 18 Sep 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Kruti 4 hours later

Could you please post a picture here, of the lesions? It would aid me in making a better conclusion. You have a feature to upload the reports / image by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better.

Since you mentioned dark coloured bumps grouped together, there could be a possibility of genital warts.

However seeing the lesions would be more helpful.

Awaiting your response.