Breast tenderness, bubbles coming from vagina, no discharge. Is this a sign of possible miscarriage?

Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases
My husband and I have had difficulties getting pregnant after our having our blessing from god whom is 5yrs old and since then due to early stages of cancer I had most of my cervix removed. About a year ago we went to see our obgyn Dr koerten an amazingly Christian faith Dr that told us we had a chance to carry a baby to a certain amino of time with my compromised cervix and we followed the nueva ring bc method to get me somewhat regular and I have now been off the ring coming up on 3months and I'm 2weeks late with some breast tenderness and now having a bubbles coming out of my vagina with little to no discharge what so ever. Is this a sign I'm possibly going to have a miscarriage? I'm too scared to take a PT test in case that is what's going on please
Posted Mon, 16 Apr 2012 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Hema Yadav 44 minutes later

Please do not get scared. Vaginal air bubbles might be indicative of an early pregnancy.

Pregnancy causes certain changes in the elasticity and discharge of vagina causing air trapping and bubbles coming out from vagina. It’s not likely a symptom of miscarriage unless accompanied with bleeding and is more of a common symptom of early pregnancy which subsides in a couple of weeks.

So kindly get a urine pregnancy test and consult your doctor for confirmation.

Wishing you all the best.

Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.