Boil appeared on genital region. Started growing in size. How to cure this?

I have developed a boil very close to my genital region. it has grown in size and pains a lot Please help me out...
Posted Mon, 29 Apr 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Y V Siva Sankara Murty 13 minutes later

Thanks for writing to health care magic.

Some times boils may require incision and drainage to drain out the pus. So I request you to report to your doctor who will do a physical examination and do a incision and drainage if required. He will prescribe you antibiotics for the infection and analgesics for pain relief. There is nothing to be embarrassed and I request you to not to self treat this.

Improvement of personal hygiene, regular washing of under garments etc will prevent such boils.

Hope this helps.