Blood test, TSH, T3, T4 levels, nature thyroid, hypothyroid status

Hi, I recently had blood tests and my TSH, 3rd generation is .0l, my T3, Free is 5.0 and my thyroid peroxidase antibodies are 65. I am on 2 grains of Naturethroid. How can I get my thyroid back on track? Oh, my T4 free is 1.0. Thank you for your help. I am 70 years old, 5"11" and weigh 148. I have Lyme disease, Celiac disease and Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. Thank you for your help. Best wishes, XXXXXXX
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Sunil.N 4 hours later

The thyroid profile shows a Hypothyroid status.You are currently taking 2 grains of Nature thyroid. It will be helpful in bringing back the thyroid profile to normal.
You have to repeat thyroid profile after 6-8 weeks after treatment,seeing the thyroid levels further management can be planned.

Follow-up care should include clinical evaluation for symptoms of hypothyroidism or iatrogenic hyperthyroidism.
Physical examination should routinely include weight measurement, pulse and blood pressure determinations, and thyroid examination for the presence of nodules.
Yearly thyroid ultrasonographic evaluation is important because of the increased risk of thyroid nodules in these patients and for follow-up of patients with existing benign thyroid nodules

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.