Blood blister sprouted on left eyelid from the lash. Not painful, headache and blurry vision. How to treat it?

This afternoon a blood blister sprouted on my left eyelid from the lash line up about 1/4 inch on the eyelid. It covers the entire width of the eye. It's not painful but it feels tight when I blink. I have a mild headache and the vision in that eye is slightly blurred. I took the picture earlier and now the blister has expanded length wise across the base of all the lashes. What could this be and how can I treat it? Thank you.
Posted Fri, 8 Nov 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Dadapeer K 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Vascular malformation to rule out kaposis sarcoma

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to Health Care Magic
Iam Dr. Dadapeer and I answer eye related problems.

The history you have provided along with the medical history of HIV positive status is significant for this particular problem.

I went through the photo you have sent along with the query, the photo is suggestive of vascular malformation of the eyelids.
However because of HIV status I will consider vascular tumor like Kapsois sarcoma as my first differential diagnosis. The condition is very common in people with HIV infection.

Hence I advice you to consult ophthalmologist for examination to rule out kaposis sarcoma. Incisional biopsy of the lesion may be required for confiramtion of diagnosis. If confirmed treatment in the initial stages of the disease is by surgical excision or by local chemotherapy and in later stages it may require radiotherapy.

Hope I have answered your query.
Thank you