Best supplement available online or OTC to enhance sexual stamina?

My mate is 35, he has fathered a number of kids, was a sexually active young man early, but has since dedicated his self to me and our family. 6 years ago when we got together we stayed sexually active, sessions would lets for 1 to 2 hours easy. Now the firmness is there, but he ejaculates quicker; maybe 10 minutes oppose to 30 to 45 minutes before. He has tried Cialis, it works pretty good, but is very costly and not covered via insurance. We would like to know what is currently the best supplement that's available online or stores that we can get to enhance his stamina and duration. We do all of the foreplay which is great; just looking for ways to make the sessions longer. Also we would like to know out side of a vacuum pump is there any supplements that actually work to increase both the length and girth of his penis. We would like to try something that has been proven to yield results but not something that can harm him.
Posted Sat, 8 Mar 2014 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 5 hours later
Brief Answer: Pre mature ejaculation Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query. I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through. The condition that he is suffering from is called pre mature ejaculation and I commonly see such patients in my clinic. Cialis and vacuum pump are not the proper treatmet options as they are meant for erectile dysfunction and not pre mature ejaculation (PE). The medications that I use for PE commonly are paroxetine. I prescribe it is a dose of 12.5 mg at night and it works wonders. Its a safe medicineand definitely increases the sexual duration. Reegarding ways to increase the penile girth and length, nothing of any sort is available and effective. Penile length and girth cannot be increased. Hope I am able to answer your concerns. If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you. If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback. In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: Wish you good health, Kind regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.